Pleaseto check for current availability.
To visit our Realtor please click here.
1. Bookings between the owner (thereafter called
"The Letter") and the person making the booking (thereafter
called "The Client") can be made by telephone, fax, mail and
E-mail. Reservations are only binding when the following terms are adhered
2. Upon booking the Client pays a non-refundable deposit of £100 / $100 payable to T Rhodes. The balance must be paid in full 10 weeks prior to the commencement date of the rental period.
3. Should the Client wish to cancel the booking he/she should inform the Letter immediately by telephone or E-mail followed by a letter of confirmation of cancellation. Upon receipt of this confirmation the Letter will endeavour to obtain a replacement booking, should a replacement be found the Letter will refund to the Client all monies paid in full. If the Letter is unable to re-let the property he/she is entitled to retain the deposit.
4. In the unlikely event that circumstance beyond
the Letters control cause the cancellation of the rental agreement, the
Letter reserves the right to cancel the booking at any time without penalty
and will only be liable to refund all monies already paid by the Client.
5. The Letter or their Management Company cannot be held liable for acts constituting Force Majeure e.g. strikes, riots, political unrest, hostilities, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, flood, closure of airports or ports, adverse weather condition or any other event beyond our control.
6. The Letter accepts no liability for loss of mains services or failure
of appliances, or for the consequences of the actions or omissions of
persons who may control such supply. Nor do we accept liability for any
actions taken in the vicinity of the property to any authority over which
there is no control by the Letter.
7. The Client agrees:
8. The property is available after 4pm local time on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am local time on the day of departure.
9. The Client will be provided with one front
door key for the villa loss of such shall result in the Client being liable
for a replacement charge of $250.00. This is at the entire discretion of the Letter. Should the key
be lost the Client should contact the Management Company immediately who
will allow re-entry to the property, a charge of $25 in office hours and
$100 out of office hours will be made
10. The Letter does not accept any liability for injury, death, damage or loss caused to persons or personal effects by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The Client is responsible for obtaining insurance policies to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people/persons visiting the property as guests of the Client(s).
11. The Letter does not accept any liability for injury, death, damage or loss caused to persons or personal effects or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the Client(s) and other people/persons occupying the property during the rental period.
12. Is should be noted that the property has
a swimming pool and the Letter and the Management Company do not accept
liability for injury or death, howsoever caused, as a result of use of
the pool. Clients are specifically asked to supervise children at all
times. Clients should also exercise caution on wet surfaces.
13. The minimum rental period is one week. Prices are per booking per week and not per person.
14. The number of persons staying in the property may not exceed the number of beds indicated in the description, e.g. 8 persons. The number of persons may of course be fewer than the number of beds.
It is strongly recommended that all Clients obtain adequate travel and holiday insurance in order to cover them for any cancellation fees or any other losses which may occur.
UK Guests: Payment by UK cheque in £'s, paypal or direct deposit into our UK bank account.
US / Other Countries: Payment in $'s. Pay by wire transfer, paypal or direct deposit into our US bank account
How To Contact Us
Tel: (UK) 0113 252 6506
Mobile: (UK) 07834 525115 / 07708 287048
Dining area and Breakfast Bar
Large Living Area
|Home||Property||Photo Gallery||How To Find Us||Things To Do||Rates||Availability||Guestbook||Contact|